Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, February 8, 2010

New house!!


We have been in our new house for 3 weeks now and are absolutely loving being able to have our space and time by ourselves as a family. As many of you know, we had been living with my grandmother for the past 3.5 months because we sold our house in August and moved out at the end of September with no where to go. I know one day I will look back and think that 3.5 months was nothing, but it seemed like ETERNITY!!

I have posted some pics of our new house. We still have a long way to go, but it's coming along great so far!

Also, Maci Rose got a new potty for Christmas and we've pulled it out and put it in her bathroom and she loves it. She's potty training herself it seems like. Although I've never actually seen anything in it (poop or tee-tee) she seems to understand the urge she feels and she runs to the potty, but if I pull her diaper down she just sits there or stands up and then goes. I am ok with this for now because she is only 21 months old and I feel like we have about 6 months to perfect it so I am confident it will get done. Also, a lot of moms have told me that some children go back to diapers once a new baby gets here for the attention, so I don't want to push her and then go backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment