Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, February 11, 2010

Homemade Valentine's

We've been working on some personal Valentine's for both of our parents that we thought they would actually enjoy. Yes, they are not that cute but it's the thought that counts. Here are some pics. They were incredibly easy to make.

First we cut hearts out of red construction paper.


then I poured paint to dip Maci's hand in


I asked her to give me her hands. ha!

then I dipped her hand in the paint

then I stamped her handand here is the finished product!

this one is for grandmother and it was made with her thumb and index finger prints.



On a more serious note, I have been having shortness of breath and my heart beating really fast and passing out spells lately. Today was the 3rd one I've had in the past 3 weeks. They are very scary!! I went in to the doctor today and they ran a bunch of tests and so far everything has been normal except I'm low on iron, (which I became with Maci Rose around 7 months). Hopefully everything will come back with good results. I've talked to a few people who say it sounds like I'm having anxiety attacks (which makes good since) because of the situations that they've happened to me in. I hate that they had to start while I'm pregnant because I really don't want to take medication for it.  Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment