Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny things she says

You never know what's going to come out of Maci Rose's mouth these days...

These are just a few of them lately:

Yesterday my mom and I went to Bargains on the Bluff consignment sale and when we were leaving my mom had to use the restroom and Maci Rose went with her... a few minutes later she came running out and said "Momma I tee-tee." Of course my mom said she didnt even sit on the potty she just stood there and watched but I died out laughing.

This morning while in church I opened up a pack of Dora the Explorer fruit snacks and each one I gave her she would yell what it was. Dora, Boots,  Backpack and when she got the yellow map she started singing.."I map, I map."

If you ask her what her name is she will completely ignore the Maci part and say "I Ro-Rose". My dad has the biggest kick out of this and I know my grandmother Rose would absolutely love hearing her say that!!

If you ask her how old she is she will hold up her finger as one but you never know if she is going to say one or two. Sometimes she holds up one finger and says 2 so we are working on that.

We are trying to do away with the passie as much as possible lately and yesterday I took her passie and wouldn't give it back to her and she started pitching a fit and said "mama mean".

The other night Maci Rose was laying in Jeremy's spot in our bed and when he came to get in the bed and tried to moved her over she said "no move" (in the meanest voice too.) Jeremy just looked at me like did you hear that?

Just a few pics from this weekend....

Feeling a lot better on Friday night



Eating candy at Stella's birthday party! We had so much fun!

Her hair is getting longer


2 new belly pics..the baby weighs 2lbs now...phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment