Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad Hair Day

Alot of you know how how much of a germ-o-phobe I am and how Maci Rose has never missed a bath one night in her life (I know this will change when I have another one to bathe too). But since she has gotten a head full of hair we've only been washing her hair every other night. Last night she decided to get her head soakin wet playing in the bath but we didnt wash it. So she slept on wet not clean hair.



This morning I got her up, fed and dressed in about 30 mins and headed to drop her off at Mothers Day Out.  I'm obviously the worst mommy ever for not wetting her hair and brushing it before we left. When I came to pick her up the ladies were all talking about how wild her hair was today. I swear she must have played really rough because I would not have dropped her off with her hair like that. This is what she looked like when I picked her up.
It's a good thing she's so young because in elementary school they would have probably made fun of her. Poor thing. I will make sure this doesn't happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment