Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, February 21, 2010

My little princess

Maci Rose is soo funny these days! She is constantly walking around the house in her high heels (which she has 4 pairs of) and battles over which ones to wear every few minutes. Tonight she was playing in her room by herself and when she came back in my room a little later this is what she looked like...

high heels, crown and purse!!
She is definitely a little princess in training and if she's anything like her momma she needs the practice in those high heels!

She cannot push her stroller around without a diaper bag, blanket & bottle for her baby too!


 
Other things that have gotten done this weekend is I have officially cleaned out her closet and organized her clothes, shoes etc. It feels so good to have that finally done! Now I'm ready to get rid of all the winter clothes and just have her spring/summer stuff in there. That will give her so much more room.

All of her dresses on one side.

And play clothes on the other side.

Tights, bloomers, socks, etc. I still need to find a way to organize her shoes though??


Now I have this closet to tackle next...and while there aren't too many clothes to sort through just yet, it's the bottom of the closet that has sooo much organizing to do.

all the bottles, bottle warmer, burp rags in the bag

And mainly every other baby product we have has been thrown in this closet. It's going to take a lot more time than Maci's!


AND...because of the beautiful weather God gave us this weekend I've finally met some of our neighbors and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!! We are surrounded by kids! The people who just moved in next door to us have an 11 month old little girl who is obsessed with Dora also. They actually met Jeremy and I when we first started dating in Tuscaloosa at a friends house. The guy went to Trussville with Jeremy and graduated the same year as I did so we're the same age.

Our other neighbors who live 2 doors down have 2 little girls, 3 & 1. The guy went to hoover and the girl went to Trussville and they also graduated the same year as I did. The guy is good friends with my cousin Chris Serio. It's such a small world!

The other lady I met is a stay at home mother with 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl ages 7,5,3, & 1.

I can't wait for the weather to get/stay prettier so we can all go outside and hang out again. It was so fun today with all the kids playing together and getting to know everyone. The guy next door even said we may plan a cookout all together in the next month or 2 when it gets a little warmer. I get really excited about hanging out in my own backyard in a sloppy t-shirt and having a good time with my neighbors and on top of that Maci Rose has a good time too!

Overall, a fun & relaxing weekend!! Next weekend I will be studying like CRAZY because I have my next 2 grad school tests on March 4th! We have tons of big birthdays coming up in the month of March so hopefully it'll be like this month and fly by. I will also be in my 3rd trimester in March and I get a "spring break" which I never thought I would get again!

No comments:

Post a Comment