Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, February 10, 2010

23 weeks & counting...

I am 23 weeks pregnant. Although I've never really been a fan of belly pics, I've posted a few for you to see. I am definitely bigger and showing way faster this time around. I weighed 121 lbs at the doctor last week and I was 122lbs when I delivered Maci Rose. It's depressing seeing those #'s this close when I'm barely over the half way mark. I like to think it's because I was 5lbs heavier at my first doctors visit with this one (108 lbs) than the first doctors visit with Maci Rose (103 lbs). I gained a total of 19 lbs with her according to the doctors charts so if I can do the same again, hopefully I'll weigh no more than 127 lbs when I deliver this baby. Either way I definitely feel like this baby is going to be a big boy. My mom delivered me (a 6 lb baby) and then my brother not even 2 years later (a 10lb baby). I pray he's not that big!!! I go for my glucose screening at the next visit so wish me luck!!

The first pic, my pants are pulled down below my stomach.

This one is where my pants normally ride on my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment