Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, February 12, 2010

Randoms

A Project in the Works...

For all of you who have been so impressed with how fast we've gotten settled in and how much we've done to our house in the past 3 weeks, here is what you haven't seen. We still have a long way to go!

OUR GARAGE!!


I started piling all the stuff on top of each other just on one side so I could start parking in the garage. It's way too cold!!




Maci Rose's Hair!!

We all know Maci Rose has curls in her hair, but it amazes me how sometimes it will look soo straight and other times sooo curly. Look at these pics...this was after she got out of the bath last night. It was sooo curly!! I couldn't quit playing with it.


Test Results
 I got a call from the doctor this morning saying all my tests came back completely normal besides being low on iron in my blood count test. I still have one more test to do next Thursday and Friday where I will have to wear a heart monitor thing for 24 hours to make sure I'm not having heart palpitations.

Maybe if I am having panic/anxiety attacks I will learn to calm down and snap out of them knowing that nothing else is wrong with me. If you have not had one of these before consider yourselves lucky because they really are horrible and especially when you're sitting in class in front of a bunch of college students. I will just have to continue to pray that God will take care of them and help me to deal with them in the best way possible if that is the case.

I guess moving into a new house, quitting your job, starting grad school, having a 22 month old and being pregnant all at the same time will do that to you!!

That's all for now...........so I'll leave you with some snow pics.

HAPPY SNOW DAY TO YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S WEEKEND!!

our neighborhood playgroundour next door neighbors playing in the snowour backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment